This week I had the honor of being interviewed by a friend and colleague, Kirsten Oliphant of Create If Writing, about self-publishing and how you can grow your profitability as a create entrepreneur with outside-the-box thinking. You can catch the entire interview on her podcast here! Not only that, but you can sign up to be part of a free workshop we’re hosting together to explore Creative Ways to Bring Your Blog Into the Black – while breaking free from reliance on sponsored posts and banner ads.
Kirsten and I will highlight four, highly actionable ways to boost your profitability as a writer, blogger, or creative in ways that don’t rely purely on page views and PR reps paying you for one-time posts. The workshop will be held live at 8pm Friday, Nov 27th (Central Standard Time) and of course we’ll have replays available for a limited time. You can sign up for the free workshop here or learn more details at CreativeProfitability.com.
Highlights of what we’ll be teaching –
- How books can transform your content from casual readers into revenue month after month.
- Why an email list can be your biggest tool – and how to actually MAKE IT WORK.
- How to develop courses and KNOW that they are what your audience wants to learn.
- How to get paid (yes, paid) to promote your books and products.
- Why we don’t believe creatives have to be “starving artists” but can be successful, scrappy entrepreneurs at the same time.
And so much more. We’ll be sharing an exclusive bundle opportunity with you that is super limited time so you won’t want to miss signing up for this great workshop. The interview I did with Kirsten just touched on ONE of the four primary elements we will be covering. I hope you’ll join us and register for the free training today.